Saturday, June 10, 2006

sleepless

i used to be one fellow that slep day tonight and from night to day..i used to be damn pig that i dun hear my ultra loud alarm and needed my sis from the other room to wake me up because she cannot bear to let the the alarm sound that hurting her ear but not mine...

all this is gone..i am sleepless ..everytime i just cant get into perfect sleep..and i look like shit every morning..i klnow what happen..it is because i been thinking too much ...every night i been thinking what the hell alll those jerk done to me and now i become vampire that wander alone at night ...the thing i dun undertsand is why i am not that fortunate like others..

why is it like i am born to suffer all those thing ..whenever i have a little hope on some matter..everyone will be rushing to destroy..i am no good..i am feeling realy tired..i am feeling really alone..i know i cant stand long..i need a good sleepp..please grant me one anyone..i hate those jerks that make my life so many problem..i wan to free from them..i wan to start a new world..i wan to be a perfect human being that is able to sleep more than 10 hours...

No comments: