Monday, June 05, 2006

...

if there is any readers here..i bet u sure find out something..in case u dunno i will just explain...when zhien wei write a blog post..mostly of the time is really sad..i might be very piss off at times...so when i post i dun think it is something good..but i dun blog even worst..that mean that i dun even feel like talking about it..conclusion..i got too man bad days

getting fever twice in 2 weeks i totally stupid..i dunno why it happen just like that..i think that because i nvr take care of myself..but i am not ..i sleep well and i eat well..no way i will got easily sick just like those people in africa that sick because out of food..then i guess i am sick because my way of life..and that toally answer my question..recently things not going too well..find out too many thing..hurt by hell lot of factors..and thinking of all the fucks..i dun feel fair at all..i just lazy to list all out ...because it will be damn long and i will be really hurt to read the pain in my life..

it is ok if it happen once a while..but for those who dun know me well..actually i shud say that none of outside there know who the really me..even my parents..even her dun know me at all..it is not that i keep everything on my own..i know it is offencing to say so ..but u need effort if u really wan to know me..i guess this wprd dun hurt anyone because no one tend to understand me at all..for those who think they know me..blast off..onli i can judge u do well in understanding me a not..once again..i am saying that i am not those who keep eevrythin on my own..if u say i keep those..then u are just someone who not doing effort at all..i tell u i love to keep thing my own just because i am tired of your "no heart" act and to make u feel better..finnaly i still understand u people need..

happiness??for me it just a word..but for dissapointed..unfair..sad..and many more is those word thati truly understand and experience before..so dun argue with me and say i dun understand..u are just rejecting to believe u scum!!..

i feel better nowadays when i finally get to be alone..i dun love crowded..that just make me feel irritated and the feeling like u will got con and got heart pain is really not good after all..well i believe i am one tough one ..somebody might not think so ..because i dun wan to act tough..i believe i am tough and u cant argue with me ..i dun say gossip..even i do ..u really deserve it!!!(which i not yet start doing)..because this kinda toughness i believe i am not in some mental hospital..i guess when the god give u 99% of sadness they still let u have 1% for u stay alive..so they can torture u really well..it really need touchness to survice and i do survive..please for anyone reading this..dun call me a freak ..if u think so ..then what i say above is right for u ..then i dun really mind..because u are just not a fren that worth for me to catch an eye on u ...sayonara!!!

No comments: