Monday, January 22, 2007

wow..its been so long since i updated my blog..nvm larh..nobody read it anyway..hmmm..it still january right???so i will talk about this year a bit larh ..hmm..just a few weeks after 2006 ..i can feel the changes that happening..lifestyly and way of thinking..i do not know is good or bad..but i think is so no good!!!
oh my god..another year of like that really cannot stand at all...add on somemore got so many hard subject..i really hope to graduate early..i feel like i am in some kind of jail..un able to accomplish any single thing..and bring trouble to myself ..i feel kinda moody..i feel i am too average too accomplish what i really wan... it is just impossible to me but my desire to accomplish make me feel useless and dissapointed..all i wan is to be simple and reach peaceful..how can the world give me a harsh situation???where do i need to locate myself and where shud i place myself...
i heard ppl saying that everyone in this world is a small missing puzzle..everyone got their function and dedicated their life to search for the right place for them...wow..but all the time i really wonder am i the extra piece ..or am i the piece that i not needed..i find find find and find...i really do..but the place dun exist for me at every single place..hmmmm...i really do not wan to believe i am actually that unfortunate..i am just too average to be challenge...

No comments: