Thursday, May 26, 2005

end of it!!

wow...the 2nd term is finish..feel so ok liow lorh..better than last time with mood swing..haih..this term test not that good..fail a lot..nvm larh..try hard for trial and this is for sure..keep my PS2 and set my own timetable and for every tuition everyday..i onli left few month..hope it wont be control by my laziness..and be replace with determination..telematch is coming..dunno wether can make it a not..everyone is so busy and dun seem kinda interested to make it a success..eventhough myself..no heart to do also..beside of telematach, prom another thing..i kinda feel angry..everyone just dun wanna hear for any explanation of what i am doing..come on i dun mean to betray every of my fren ok..i just wan to make this year prom a success..justr this simple..why do u ppl think i so damn bad..why u all think till so complicated..is it my personality that make u think that i so hell shit fellow..what u all have been saying really hurt me sometimes..but nvm larh..i forget bout it liow..i dun even wan to care..say what u wan..at least through this event i might be able to see who is my real fren and who put confident on me..

tomoro teacher day..haha..now onli i realize i nvr bought anything for my teacher since i am standard 1..haha well because i really cant think of any teacher that really put effort in teaching me..well who care..i even thought how to ponteng tomoro..

anyway ..got to go now liow laarh...watching tv..

No comments: