Thursday, December 06, 2007

mahai..dulan of myself..now onli find out everyone is blogging..
the world is like 9 out of 10 people is blogging..me also conside as veteran in blogging..
but still no visitor and nuffnang give me shit coz not popular enough...

in case u guys dunno ...nuffnang is a group of ppl distribute advertisement to msia blogger so they earn money ..

yeah..in ur mind must be thinking..i never earn anything..even 0.01 sen...never get it..
every first blog is writing ..."i will responsible for my blog and make it interesting"
gila sial..the first point i start blogging is just act as my diary...and also godzilla (zhen cui) begging...

but now!!! everyone trying to gain popularity...
i kinda think they are naive..but i feel so tempted now...
with money and fame and lot of success people in blogging (kennysia,xiaxue,dawn)
i feel total failure ...mahai!!! anyone tell me how to make this blog alive???
i wan money!!!fame is second need~~~~ hehehehe
should i put more picture??if yes what???
i shud just put my sis naked photo..
narh~~~ i think scare ppl of more!!!
hehehehe
so how????
now go sleep first larh
next 2 day..fucking exam... after that onli think...

hey !! suddenly got an ideal
talk about HINDRAF...hhehehe..the indian finally stand upon all races other than msia to fight for benefit and more benefit!!! we will success and make this msia free of bad people...i never say who right???dun sue me..i no money..onli can sleep!!!!

silly post..no fuck larh k...

No comments: