Sunday, January 28, 2007

REVOLUTION

Yesterday night after receving call from yue ying ..take my car key and blast to magical theatre restaurant which is just in front of piramid..actually we are not SUPPOSE to be there because i am just wearing a t shirt and a short pants..and patrick onli call us to go for mamak store..when i pick up yue ying ..this is the conversation

yue ying : hi
me : yo, so now we going where??
yue ying : Let's go look for selyn working place to drink??
me : u know where??
yue ying : i dun know..but just now she call us to look for her..but it is somewhere near piramid..
me : oh ok, give her a call and ask where is the specific place then..

*yue ying call selyn and ask where the place but yue ying is so stupid that she still dunno where the place is after selyn explain so many time...stupid me for not asking yue ying to pass me the phone..end up we follow the direction given by yue ying then TADAH ..we reach .. MAGICAL THEATRE ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yue ying : this is the place??
me : u wan me to go in this place with my attire now???why dun u tell me is MTR just now???
yue ying : i do call u guys to wear nicer because selyn say dun embarass her...
me & patrick : u did not!!!
yue ying : sorry i forgot!!!

*that is typical yue ying we always know and dumb as well...cant blame her..she is born with an EQ lower than zero...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



the girl at ur right...EQ negative!!!

back to the magical thingy..so we got in and selyn shock!!

selyn : why so cincai??

me : thanks to her...*pointing at yue ying*

selyn : oh ..i understand kekeke..

this place is always i wanted to come..not desperate wan to come larh..just wan to try their food and hear some song and also see some magic..tht time it is really late so magician is not around so we have a couple of beer and few chit chatting ..

selyn talk to us as well..and patrick spot one of the waitress and wanted to know her so he seek for selyn help ..kekkee..and the amazing thing we got from selyn is all the waitress is onli 15!! and the manager is onli 17!!! and they can do wonderfull result for SPM and PMR..what a bummer..then patrick spotted wan is just 15..so he say dun wan ..since it is ilegal to do anything to anygirl below 16 !! hahaha...

i wonder one thing..how can they be so smart for them..for me studying is already very hard and my result is like shit while they got superb result even working from 7pm - 1 am ..impress!!

nowadays i feel that new generation kinda different from us..smarted ..more active and lots more..it is like they are the new version of human kind..oh my god!!! we are the old freaks..blame those new formula milk when they are still baby...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

what is going to happen in future???all smart human turn to alien ..???

even the baby nowadays is more than just a silent baby..they are CRAZY



No comments: