Sunday, July 09, 2006

dunno


..now..it is 6 am sharp..i sleep so late but i wake up so freaking early..i dunno why..something been starting to bother the way i live..the way of emotion..the way of bringing me to a healthy me..i turning myself to upside down freak..emotionless..and recntly full with sick..i really hope i got to change..but no one really can change how it flow..maybe that is the challenge of my life..to fulfill all of it..with onli me alone and no one to help out..kinda sad..for such a time no one been really giving me a hand in eveything..and even though i tend to make everything right with my own bare hand..no one tend to notice..i am very suffering at first but now i am used to it already..without support and help..i will still stand strong..i dun care..and i will..

No comments: