Friday, June 30, 2006

interesting


something really interesting with my feeling here..i always walking around looking at people..friend family and also stranger..in just an instant i can see what kind person they are by just looking at them..this is pretty kewl..mostly what i seem are right..and i found that people around me ..major of them is not really such an ideal person..they just full of crap in them which i feel irritate just by looking at them..

kinda dissapointed with them ..they dun impress me..onli make me tickle myself..dunno why ..maybe last time i thought analyzing someone with my own thought is not a good manners..now is so diff ..i put tooo much thought on them and also i look too high on them..they are just worst than trash which is so fake..well ppl like them wont be real..haha..so imcomplete human..with flesh and no emotion..

alone is now i should be maintain..what i have now and what i see now..i really feel like wanna threw it away and start my whole thing again..it is so upside down now..lot of thought and that just make me wanna clean it all up..

no feeling to blog and talk anymore..those ppl..u know who..shut the hell up!!

No comments: