Saturday, May 07, 2005

bad luck


finally a brand new blog..kinda dunno what am i wasting my timedoing all this..test is coming!! and i nvr even touch any subject at all..i am deadmeat..everyone is trying so hard this term..just hope that i am not the last one..and will got a better result in class..trial exam and also SPM...haih..lucks really not with me..what ever i do..it just dun go the way i wanted..even i put much effort in it..while when i am doing nothing..bad things still come..

well mother days coming..and sis wan me to buy our beloved mom a neclace worth a few hundred bucks..and that is a bad news for me..nvm larh..since once year one..but recently been oweing my fren a bunch..must pay back one by one..haih..the worst is wei min..our class treasurer..hahah..hope he will understand..

ok larh ..that all for my first post..tag me plz..and wish everyone got good result in exam..bye bye fren!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...ahaahah....think positive marh...as u say u wan a change... dun alwayz think of bad luck lerh.. think gd n eventualy luck wil come 2 ur way.........ehehhe... hrrmm.. gambateh on ya new blog wor..ehheh...post more..~~!!!!! lotza luck.......

-[ vIc ]-